Friday, January 7, 2011

Well, let me introduce myself,

Welcome,


My name is Jon Roger Coughtry, (nicknamed Mindwalker) a retired professional pilot, flight instructor, private investigator, and published writer. I am also a veteran, one of those who disappeared in 1972 in that very convenient National Personnel Records Center fire, along with several million other vets. I have been fighting to be deemed recognized for my service and my injuries by the government, with no success. Going on 77 now, I had almost given up trying, which is what they wish millions of others would do. That's when I ran across this VA PDF, you'll find five pages just below.

It was the catalyst for me beginning this blog, a 46 page PDF published by the V.A. for the Marines returning from combat in the far east. I just hope those brave leathernecks, I won’t use the term Jarheads (whoops) keep their eyes open for smoke in the VA records room. It was just a few pages from that VA PDF that kinda knotted my knickers though, you can see them posted below.

I have been doing a lot of research (aided by Wiki Leaks info), and in the coming weeks will be posting evidence of government directed destruction of veteran records in every branch of the service. Whether by fire or the more modern shredder, they are working like beavers to make others disappear into that “gee whiz, we have no records of you ever serving, so stop bothering us” file. They try to make us disappear like the Nazi's did in WWII. The difference is the VA is employing something new, the equivalent of an archival crematorium.

As the weeks go by, I will also be giving you a glimpse of who I am, and my military adventure that began when I forged an earlier date on my birth certificate on a school typewriter, to enlist in the Army. It worked! But for now, look at these pages from the VA PDF and see what made me feel like a fly on a toilet seat, really pissed off. Again, Welcome to my blog, “American Veterans Betrayed.” We will be posting additional information and evidence every week. Glad you stopped by and don't forget to leave your comments. (Be kind, I'm really a sweet old guy.)



They haven't yet, ask an old Vet!

??? % was forced to take other human lives ???
??? % was forced to maim and injure others ???
??? % had to watch them die in slow agony ???
??? % died a little inside each time they did ???


Well, except VA keeps saying "your records were destroyed
in 1972 in the National Personnel Records Center
fire, just send us a list of the men you knew

  well as you served 50 or 60 years ago
if they're not all dead, or badly
injured both physically 

and mentally"-
or
like when those Atomic Veterans' records burned too and
they are still fighting to be recognized before they
die of the cancer caused when they were used
in atomic tests as human guinea pigs and
were told that nuclear fallout could
never cause the cancers that
are now killing them,

perhaps it just
something
they
ate-
or
when Merchant Marines landed and their papers were all
destroyed after the decks were cleaned of evidence
they would later need to apply for any kind of
benefits or pensions - hey, can't
have those ships all
cluttered up
don't ya 

know -
or
or
or
(to be continued)

Oh yes, one more thing they have discovered with
vets today. Of course all the veterans from
WWII thru Viet Nam were never
bothered by these small
problems they
mention
here
◊  ◊



 Plus crippling wounds, radiation poisoning, agent orange, 
PTSD, suicide, etc.!
◊          ◊
◊    ◊



Unless it goes up in flames like this!!!!
◊         ◊
◊    ◊
Well lookie here, I did smell smoke, didn't I?

Whoops, the NPRC vets records bonfire in 1972

No comments:

Post a Comment